Empower Healthy Aging RetreatJoin Dr. Cathy Kuindersma and Mary Baxter in the beautiful Resort of Hacienda del Sol in Costa Rica which specializes in wellness retreats and healthy food.
Distractions are minimized since our group will be the only one staying at the resort. As this week is set up with your success in mind, you will be surrounded with people to help support your goals.
The retreat will focus on rest, physical activity, healthy food, good company, laughter and up-to-date knowledge supporting your next best steps. You will come home centred, and inspired with practical tools to support your continued well-being. Take home a plan co-created for you that can be easily incorporated in your daily routine.
October 27 to November 3, 2018
YOUR RETREAT INCLUDES :
• Eco Chic Accommodation (double occupancy)
• High quality low carb, anti-inflammatory meals
• Snacks & smoothies
• Daily Movement, NIA & MELT method fascial techniques
• Interactive workshops with a Naturopathic Doctor supporting your personal health journey
• Hiking, beach time and nature
• No Wi-Fi in your room to help you to disconnect (Wi-Fi in lounge)
Prices from USD $1,995 (includes 13% tax)
$600 to reserve your space. **Only 6 spaces available at base price**
PLUS YOU'LL GET:.• Sunset Boat Tour
• MELT Method roller with program to take home
• Cooking Class
• Workshop supports (print materials or emailed to you)
• An inspired easy plan co-created with you to keep momentum
• Healthy meal-to-go to avoid airport food
• Relaxing location with salt water pool
NOT INCLUDED:• Airfare to Costa Rica
• Single room supplement
• Airport transfer (organized Hacienda del Sol driver)
• Some Optional Services and Excursions (i.e. Kayak tour, Spa etc.)
• Optional end of week gratuity
Health is a reflection of one's physical, emotional and spiritual balance. I'm committed to help my patients overcome their obstacles to achieve that balance. My goal is to inspire my patients to make changes in their health that will allow them to live full, health and happy lives.
CAND (Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors)